We will continue to update this page with relevant partner organisations who provide a range of learning and development opportunities.
Green Cross First Aid
Green Cross First Aid is one of our providers of mandatory first aid training. For available courses please visit Greencross first-aid and identify an open course local to you, to book first-aid training please contact your Learning and Development Officer who will be able to assist you. In-service courses can be arranged based upon minimum numbers, contact yourLearning and Development Officer for more information.
- Emergency First Aid At Work (1 day)
- First Aid at Work (3 days)
- First Aid Re-qualification (2 days)
- Paediatric First Aid
FutureLearn is a large provider of online courses from top universities and organisations. Search the online directory for short courses covering a wide range of subjects. Most short courses are free of charge, however if there is a cost and the course is relevant to your role, please speak with a Learning and Development Officer for more information.
- Effective Communication Skills for Professionals (3 hours a week for 4 weeks).
- Self Care and Wellbeing: A Practical Guide for Health and Social Care (2 hours a week for 3 weeks).
- Emotional Intelligence in Practice (3 hours a week for 4 weeks).
- Transitioning From Friend To Leader (1 hour a week for 4 weeks).