The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity
‘The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity’ is not a one-time training event, but a process, carefully designed to bring people to dramatically higher levels of productivity in the areas of decision, attention, and energy management. Supported by science and years of experience, this solution not only produces a measurable increase in productivity, but also provides a renewed sense of engagement and accomplishment.
By the end of this course, delegates will:
- Learn how to better filter vitally important priorities from distraction so you can make a real contribution.
- Define your desired outcomes for your most important professional and personal roles to get motivated to achieve extraordinary results.
- Learn the planning systems that lead to you feeling more accomplished virtually every day.
- Create a “productivity engine” by optimizing (Outlook/Google/Lotus Notes).
- Implement the “5 Energy Drivers” to consistently recharge mental and physical energy.
Learning hours: 12 hours.
Learning Platform: Zoom.
Other courses helpful for development: Servant Assertiveness, The 7 Habits of highly effective people, Presentation Advantage, Project Management Essentials.
Who Should Apply?
Anyone who is look for an opportunity to improve their personal and professional effectiveness.
Note: Should an employee/officer book a place on a course but then subsequently fail to attend or complete the course, repayment of cost of the course will be charged to the department/appointment concerned (recoverable from the individual) (Policy CS04 Sect 6.5)