12 October 2022 – Online
7 – 8 March 2023 – William Booth College
We present ideas in order to change knowledge of behavior. Ineffective presentations lead to wasted time, unproductive meetings, and lost opportunities. It’s one of the greatest hidden and pervasive costs of the 21st-century workplace.
Presentation Advantage helps participants make connection with confidence and impact. They learn proven skills based on the latest neuroscience to design and deliver effective presentations that make a difference in today’s knowledge-based world.
With these skills, participants remove the barriers that have kept them from impacting others. They now have the competitive edge needed to build world-class teams and organizations.
- Recognize the characteristics of presentation success.
- Understand what it takes to “Connect” – with the message, yourself and your audience.
- See that presentation success comes from having the right paradigm and process.
- Successfully connect with both in-person and virtual audiences.
Develop and Design a Powerful Message and Impactful Visuals
- Identify the clear purpose of their message.
- Create a memorable introduction and conclusion.
- Develop a clear, logical sequence of points to support the purpose.
- Create visuals to maximize attention and retention.
- Design simple, effective presenter notes and prompts.
Deliver With Excellence and Practice
- Learn how to “engage” and “re-engage” the audience.
- Utilize clear, high-impact visuals.
- Make the most of presentation stress.
- Navigate questions and group dynamics successfully.
- Compare results of taking the pre- and post-benchmarks.
- Reinforce and master presentation skills through the 5-Week Quickstart process.
Learning hours: 7
Courses helpful in preparation:
Other Franklin Covey programs, such as:
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Who Should Apply?
Anyone that is responsible for presentations, or wants to learn how to present to an audience.