Early Years Practitioner, Level 2 Apprenticeship
The Early Years Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship provides a great training opportunity for team members working in a range of private and public settings. Such as: full day care, children’s centres, pre-schools, reception classes, playgroups, nursery schools, home based provision and local authority provision who deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) requirements set by government for the learning, development and care of children from birth to five in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- The Role of the Early Years Practitioner 2. Child Development Health and Safety 1
- Health and Safety in Early Years
- Supporting Children’s Wellbeing
- Working within the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Supporting Children with SEN and Partnerships in the Early Years
- Protecting Children in Early Years
•Requirement for Gateway English and maths at Level 1
•Must have attempted English and maths at Level 2
You must also pass an End Point Assessment (EPA), which will include multiple choice test and a professional discussion.
Length of time
Average 14 months on-programme learning