Older People’s Services – Leader in Adult Care, Level 5 Apprenticeship (England)
332 332 people viewed this event.
To work in care is to make a positive difference to someone’s life when they are faced with physical, practical, social, emotional or intellectual challenges.
- The role of the worker & professional Development
- Safeguarding and duty of care
- Communication in practice and handling information
- Health and safety in care
- Equality, diversity & Behaviours
- Person centre approaches
Learning hours: 18 months