Business Administrator, Level 3 Apprenticeship
The Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship provides the opportunity for officers and employees of The Salvation Army to grow and develop their skills to become a highly efficient administrator. On completion of the standard, learners will be able to demonstrate a range of leadership skills, customer and product knowledge as well as industry knowledge, skills and behaviours. This apprenticeship brings an opportunity to refresh and learn new skills.
- Team member across all departments and expressions of mission, where administration is involved in the day to day running of the business.
- Topics of learning include;
- Personal Development
- Organisation and Business Fundamentals
- Record and Document Production
- Interpersonal Skills and Communication
- Stakeholder Requirements and External Factors
- Planning and Organising
- To achieve a level 2 in Maths and English functional skills, exemption applies if you have achieved a C or above in Maths and English GCSE.
- You must also pass an End Point Assessment (EPA), which will include multiple choice test and a professional discussion.
Length of time
Minimum 15 months plus 3 months for EPA
This course is delivered by Lifetime Training.