Business Administrator, Level 3 Apprenticeship (England)
385 385 people viewed this event.
The Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship provides the opportunity for officers and employees of The Salvation Army to grow and develop their skills to become a highly efficient administrator. On completion of the standard, learners will be able to demonstrate a range of leadership skills, customer and product knowledge as well as industry knowledge, skills and behaviours. This apprenticeship brings an opportunity to refresh and learn new skills.
This course is suitable for team members across all departments and expressions of mission, where administration is involved in the day to day running of the business.
- Personal Development
- Organisation and Business Fundamentals
- Record and Document Production
- Interpersonal Skills and Communication
- Stakeholder Requirements and External Factors
- Planning and Organising
- To achieve a level 2 in Maths and English functional skills, exemption applies if you have achieved a C or above in Maths and English GCSE.
- You must also pass an End Point Assessment (EPA), which will include multiple choice test and a professional discussion.
Length of time
Minimum 15 months plus 3 months for EPA
This course is delivered by Lifetime Training.